Welcome

Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

Can we increase animus or summon dammage?

anchcola

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
My archer x summoner with +6 bow+6 and animus generator(forgot the name) with lvl 66 isis is dealing 2,500-2,800 damage to monsters on graveyard map.

My pure summoner with full buff and 65 staff+6 and animus generator with lvl 66 isis is dealing 2,500-2,800 damage to monsters on graveyard map.

My pure summoner with full buff and 65 staff+6 and animus generator with lvl 81 isis is dealing 2,500-2,800 damage to monsters on graveyard map.

So compared to gunner accretia with 80 siege kit and The freaking 1 hitting Max lvl MAU.. summoners are like poop.

Please increase damage/hp/ect. same with other animus..
Thanks..

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
Animus a support
My archer x summoner with +6 bow+6 and animus generator(forgot the name) with lvl 66 isis is dealing 2,500-2,800 damage to monsters on graveyard map.

My pure summoner with full buff and 65 staff+6 and animus generator with lvl 66 isis is dealing 2,500-2,800 damage to monsters on graveyard map.

My pure summoner with full buff and 65 staff+6 and animus generator with lvl 81 isis is dealing 2,500-2,800 damage to monsters on graveyard map.

So compared to gunner accretia with 80 siege kit and The freaking 1 hitting Max lvl MAU.. summoners are like poop.

Please increase damage/hp/ect. same with other animus..
Thanks..
Ops, my fault. I will make some changes in near patch (v0.3).