Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

Is this normal or it is bugged?

Deathlok21

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hello again,:Biggrin:

I was leveling my Armor Rider in OCL map, using MAU ranger, when the Beast and Red Haired Mobs debuffed me that annoying debuff, take a look at its time duration:

1- Is it normal, more than 90 seconds duration as lvl 7 debuff?

2- I dont know if at the time CCR.Inc made this as a normal thing in the game, but, is not MAU supposed to be un-debuffable? Why mobs can debuff us inside MAU, when you get out, you are a sitting duck.:Swoon:

Deathlok21

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I was at the new Beast's Map doing the NPC's quest. i could not find the furious splinter, there were only the awakened splinters.

Deathlok21

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I need to add the information about Novajan Fortress Map, also known as OCL 2, there is no mob named with "furious" in its nickname, so you cant complete some quests, is the same problem about the "Furious Splinter" i described above in the post about Beast map.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
I need to add the information about Novajan Fortress Map, also known as OCL 2, there is no mob named with "furious" in its nickname, so you cant complete some quests, is the same problem about the "Furious Splinter" i described above in the post about Beast map.

Deathlok21

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Humm Jesus, i walked in so many places in the map and could not find:Dash1::Dash1:, what about the furious splinter in the map Beast Land?