Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

Issues

wirasq

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
1. Teleports dont work in new custom locations. (works on Dark Space map)
2. After dying on Beast's Ground map you resurrected in the end of this map, theres no exit, you will have to return back to the start.
3. Teleport to Dark Space map from Ether Plat. bugged, high range but out of radius and the real teleport is close to the center.
4. After dying in Dark Space map you resurrected in HQ.
5. Draco mobs loot description on Elan is damaged.
6. White Dragon Bone Booster [Accretia] - description says its cora.
7. Sometimes you're disconnected from server, but you can run around and theres no disconnect button. Mostly happen in HQ. (Not a single person problem)

Jeruk

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
3. Teleport to Dark Space map from Ether Plat. bugged, high range but out of radius and the real teleport is close to the center.

sometimes, need to click allover area near teleport to go in there

5. Draco mobs loot description on Elan is damaged.

arround 1 week before, i am trying make another booster. still need 5x spawn to complete the requirement items. i play bells @that time. 1 destroy, 1 success, when i am try to make booster

7. Sometimes you're disconnected from server, but you can run around and theres no disconnect button. Mostly happen in HQ. (Not a single person problem)

mostly, my char is frozen and suddenly disconnected from server but still i can see option (disconnect button), in any map. no any problems on my net connection

Deathlok21

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
That teleport to the Station is not working at all, tried today, 3 million position and cant find the correct place to teleport to that map.