Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

NEW UPDATE

Cosmic Entity

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Ok, new update 2.0...1st again waste of time on mining, collecting mats for legendary and other stuff. I really don't see how is this gonna help server, there are less than 10 people online on cws, and if you want pvp, you can't find anybody. I am sure all of us who spent so much time on those grindy stuff won't get anything in return + if you add all those stuff to cash shop, I am not sure who will buy anything with this pop, or you trying to make this grind server? when its supposed to be pvp. Big mistake. No word about towers, maus, dmg changes, def changes, vote points. Nothing positive in this upcoming update. My advice, consult with players before big changes. This server is almost dead. Don't make it worse than this. But ty for removing Nova, running 5 min to that grind 0/24 map was waste of time. + make event for cora race pls -> 1 cora on cw, sometimes....

Last edited:

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
- Changed legendary color to yellow
- Changed legendary to intense
Hmm. Maybe change of upgrading was also changed for good? Need to test.

microsoniC

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
since the new update my game crash all the time if i try to come up to the fireguard.... soo idk what can i do to fix it.

few other things to say. like.. armor.. dmg.. and server balance.
it isnt fair if you want to PVP against MAUs or LUNCHER as Cora.. MAUs and Luncher are tooo Overpowered.. same with thoose towers and traps..
this server is DEAD on CORA race. we are just 5 or maybe 6 ppl who play as cora..
If everything gone what i craft and build the last 2 weeks. i will quit. cause i spend alot of time to create everything what i had.

The Update is maybe good. but there is no PVP balance. you will get all the time raped with 1 or 2 hit by luncher and maus. that isnt fun. so hopefully something will change.. :)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
since the new update my game crash all the time if i try to come up to the fireguard.... soo idk what can i do to fix it.

few other things to say. like.. armor.. dmg.. and server balance.
it isnt fair if you want to PVP against MAUs or LUNCHER as Cora.. MAUs and Luncher are tooo Overpowered.. same with thoose towers and traps..
this server is DEAD on CORA race. we are just 5 or maybe 6 ppl who play as cora..
If everything gone what i craft and build the last 2 weeks. i will quit. cause i spend alot of time to create everything what i had.

The Update is maybe good. but there is no PVP balance. you will get all the time raped with 1 or 2 hit by luncher and maus. that isnt fun. so hopefully something will change.. :)
You need a download a fully client. Or you can use RedFox or Lytogames official game client with our patch.

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
No more 70 level archon armor. That is cool. But my warriors head become 67 lvl cora head and other parts were from acc ranger