Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

Ore mining

anchcola

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Yeap, I remember me and my brother luring all mobs on last map with 200 dodge and killed them all. They added more accu to the mobs to have it balance. It did make us feel unhappy but..yeah other races are having a hard time farming gold and we just having it easy. So its cool for us and other race.. We did got like all we need that time..so its ok.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
Yeap, I remember me and my brother luring all mobs on last map with 200 dodge and killed them all. They added more accu to the mobs to have it balance. It did make us feel unhappy but..yeah other races are having a hard time farming gold and we just having it easy. So its cool for us and other race.. We did got like all we need that time..so its ok.
If you can suggest alternative ways to make server economic more valuable, it will be nice.

anchcola

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Well, the core items are gold items and pvp items...

PVP items
- are hard to get and hard to upgrade.. kill players and gain pvp then kill bosses and gain upgraders. So in current and long run its hard to get these core items. Since players are few and bosses respawn only 1 times a day. Cannot be farmed all the time, you need to be online on specific time.

Gold Point items
- not hard and not easy to farm- But hard to upgrade even on +1 so would mean its hard to get. Can be farm all day

Conclusion

- pvp items are hard to get hard to upgrade(time consuming). So people will only log in on the boss respawn time but some players get it first. So whats the point of being online. So we loose players.

-gold items are farmable in a good rate but once they get all items they are done with it and no more farming since its hard to upgrade. I got all the armor sets and rings+ cape then im done farming it. Same with other players. So nothing to do anymore since we dont want to uprade it and break it on + 1 then farm again to buy another and try our luck and it still breaks. So again we loose another player on this part.

Suggestions

PVP items
- Why not try to have bosses respawn 3 times a day so people will have reasons to be online. Like have it respawn on the end of each CW or on any specific time. So players will fight for it and have fun. More reason for players to play more.. Since players dont have all day to paly. Some of us have to work and if the boss respawns and gets killed during our work time we cant do anymore boss hunting and we loose interest in the game.

Gold Items
-why not increase the chances of items being upgraded.. Like make it safe to +3 and have a 30% change upgrade/break/downgrade on +4 and u decide on the rates going to + 7 so people will have reason farming gold points all the time. So more pvp on gold farm maps. More people will farm since they want to buy those items and have them upgraded but with higher expectation on the items since they can upgrade it till +4 or 5 then it breaks then we farm again. At least with high potential for the item. I dont want to farm gold on items that has no potential to be stronger. If it has potential to be stronger then pplayers will want it. More people to come and play.

I am sure more players have Ideas on this.

So players give ur Ideas to admins so we can have a growing community/server so more pvp!!!

alpin001

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
why you put gold point item at first place, useless, nobody wanna farm and get destroyed item over and over again. i have been play rf online for 10 years, i know what people want at pvp server.

server economic ? that bullshit at pvp server, people want fun, not depression

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
Well, the core items are gold items and pvp items...

PVP items - are hard to get and hard to upgrade.. kill players and gain pvp then kill bosses and gain upgraders. So in current and long run its hard to get these core items. Since players are few and bosses respawn only 1 times a day. Cannot be farmed all the time, you need to be online on specific time.

Gold Point items- not hard and not easy to farm- But hard to upgrade even on +1 so would mean its hard to get. Can be farm all day

Conclusion

- pvp items are hard to get hard to upgrade(time consuming). So people will only log in on the boss respawn time but some players get it first. So whats the point of being online. So we loose players.

-gold items are farmable in a good rate but once they get all items they are done with it and no more farming since its hard to upgrade. I got all the armor sets and rings+ cape then im done farming it. Same with other players. So nothing to do anymore since we dont want to uprade it and break it on + 1 then farm again to buy another and try our luck and it still breaks. So again we loose another player on this part.

Suggestions

PVP items
- Why not try to have bosses respawn 3 times a day so people will have reasons to be online. Like have it respawn on the end of each CW or on any specific time. So players will fight for it and have fun. More reason for players to play more.. Since players dont have all day to paly. Some of us have to work and if the boss respawns and gets killed during our work time we cant do anymore boss hunting and we loose interest in the game.

Gold Items
-why not increase the chances of items being upgraded.. Like make it safe to +3 and have a 30% change upgrade/break/downgrade on +4 and u decide on the rates going to + 7 so people will have reason farming gold points all the time. So more pvp on gold farm maps. More people will farm since they want to buy those items and have them upgraded but with higher expectation on the items since they can upgrade it till +4 or 5 then it breaks then we farm again. At least with high potential for the item. I dont want to farm gold on items that has no potential to be stronger. If it has potential to be stronger then pplayers will want it. More people to come and play.

I am sure more players have Ideas on this.

So players give ur Ideas to admins so we can have a growing community/server so more pvp!!!
Thank you.
Chances for gold items (weapons and armor) will be incresed as you suggest:
  • +3 will be safe;
  • +4 with 30% upgrade/break/downgrade;
  • +5 with 10% upgrade/break/downgrade;
  • +6 with 5% upgrade/break/downgrade;
  • +7 with 2% upgrade/break/downgrade;
On other ideas, i will think about it.

anchcola

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Thank you.
Chances for gold items (weapons and armor) will be incresed as you suggest:
  • +3 will be safe;
  • +4 with 30% upgrade/break/downgrade;
  • +5 with 10% upgrade/break/downgrade;
  • +6 with 5% upgrade/break/downgrade;
  • +7 with 2% upgrade/break/downgrade;
On other ideas, i will think about it.
When will this be implemented? Since we are eager to farm with others and kill each other.