Welcome

Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

Rf online v1.5

alpin001

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
This version is not so popular and has been poorly accepted.

1. because a lot indonesian and PH player didnt know about that
2. less promote
3. big patch just like this one, people too lazy download 2-3 giga file. but if the promote and event is nice, people will coming

alpin001

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i can be your promoter if this server will rise again, with big event, a lot event and clear bug

Raffi

Active User
Staff member
Premium User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
1. because a lot indonesian and PH player didnt know about that
2. less promote
3. big patch just like this one, people too lazy download 2-3 giga file. but if the promote and event is nice, people will coming
I'm sorry, that's crazy.
We wrote that the server is at the testing stage, but they did not understand and required stable operation. Saw that something doesn't work, left. What are you talking about then, patch, promotion. Not help.

alpin001

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
you just need promoter

if they from indoensia, find someone who can use indonesia language
if they from pinoy, find someone who can use putang ina mo talaga bobo, 2 tango 1 ward, mid or feed

alpin001

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I'm sorry, that's crazy.
We wrote that the server is at the testing stage, but they did not understand and required stable operation. Saw that something doesn't work, left. What are you talking about then, patch, promotion. Not help.
well seem like this one not gonna happen. im sorry for wasting your time, my apoligize

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
No way reason continue developing server version for free and only for thanks. It's need a huge amount of time and knowledge.

alpin001

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
No way reason continue developing server version for free and only for thanks. It's need a huge amount of time and knowledge.

well that legit reason
but so far i know alot indonesian player wasting their money for being donate on rf online, and yet that rf only online for 2 month, then close.. hahaha and then the owner change rf name, up again, donate again, close again, that the cycle of life rf online private server indonesia

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
well that legit reason
but so far i know alot indonesian player wasting their money for being donate on rf online, and yet that rf only online for 2 month, then close.. hahaha and then the owner change rf name, up again, donate again, close again, that the cycle of life rf online private server indonesia
The same situation in RU segments too. Server making as templates, openning -> farming money from users -> closed -> profit.

I'm only want to say, that everyone must understand, that nobody works for free for a long time, but reverse server without any sources it's really hard work, so hard to make it for free or for 50-100 players, more easily make a full game from zero and I know what I say, just try make an emulator as we already do before.

alpin001

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
The same situation in RU segments too. Server making as templates, openning -> farming money from users -> closed -> profit.

I'm only want to say, that everyone must understand, that nobody works for free for a long time, but reverse server without any sources it's really hard work, so hard to make it for free or for 50-100 players, more easily make a full game from zero and I know what I say, just try make an emulator as we already do before.
well this pvp also dead server, online max 10-15 player, too many bug and error, people complaining about everything, ahhhhh boring game.

well i must say thanks for your server and good bye