Welcome

Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

some suggestions

velik

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hi all. first of all sorry for bad english, any suggestions.

1. Increase drop from mobs (including rare ore). Now we dont need to farm because of nps quests.
2. Add nps with quest for 35 b armor, we have quest for 35 b weapon but armor no.
3. Increase quantity of arrows from 100 to 500 (in HQ) all bags are full..
4. change nps quest for money. because make a quest in 30 lvl to kill 45 flems are too easy money.

Ultima

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hi

So far not 1 single piece or rare ore has dropped, there are no cure pots on NPCs, no int armour drops at all so far,and 0 presence pretty much from players in general. As someone who played codemasters a bit up in the air as to whether I stay here. Mainly because there's not enough info in general. And reading forums I see stuff about accounts being transferred??? From where and what level? Am I gonna level to whatever the server cap is only to have my arse kicked by fully geared players of max level who transferred gear from some random account elsewhere???? If so will be bye bye. I have maybe 70 accounts across god knows how many other servers and trying to find a server close to Codemasters retail. as CCR was the start of the BS that Redfox has continued to turn a pvp game into a pve one. Could I as a new player get some idea of what the actual server cap is, max gear is, and whether suddenly lvl 50 players with int +5 weapons are suddenly gonna be transferred across? If so I and any new player will go bye bye and your business plan wont be viable. Its says on info page

SERVER CORE INFO:
  • Max Level Cap: 50.
  • Guild Honor : Enable
  • Upgrade Rate = Standart CCR
So does this mean players are being transferred across at level 50 with 0 work needed?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
Hi

So far not 1 single piece or rare ore has dropped, there are no cure pots on NPCs, no int armour drops at all so far,and 0 presence pretty much from players in general. As someone who played codemasters a bit up in the air as to whether I stay here. Mainly because there's not enough info in general. And reading forums I see stuff about accounts being transferred??? From where and what level? Am I gonna level to whatever the server cap is only to have my arse kicked by fully geared players of max level who transferred gear from some random account elsewhere???? If so will be bye bye. I have maybe 70 accounts across god knows how many other servers and trying to find a server close to Codemasters retail. as CCR was the start of the BS that Redfox has continued to turn a pvp game into a pve one. Could I as a new player get some idea of what the actual server cap is, max gear is, and whether suddenly lvl 50 players with int +5 weapons are suddenly gonna be transferred across? If so I and any new player will go bye bye and your business plan wont be viable. Its says on info page

SERVER CORE INFO:
So does this mean players are being transferred across at level 50 with 0 work needed?
Info about transfering is wrong, thank you.

MASTERY220

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hi

SERVER CORE INFO:
There is a quest in ether that gives 5 boxes and the boxes have a chance to drop rare ore :)

gweed

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hi

SERVER CORE INFO:

Yesterday i farmed on abb, and my friend dropped 50 int armor..and i got 2 50 int weapons from calli..so drop is not impossible..its just very low. (btw i like that)
Hi

SERVER CORE INFO:

Drop is just very low, yesterday my friend dropped 50 int armor on abb, and i got 50 int weap from calli, so its not impossible its just the rates are very low (btw i like that)