Welcome

Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

SUGGESTIONS FOR BETTER AND FUN SERVER

dolaru1980

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hi admin . i play on server and i have some problems.
Is verry hard making lvl up. for that i have some suggestions:
- put talics and Tgems on shop (with that new event you have on server, drop is verryy low and is verry hard to take like... 99 favor talick and 99 tgems.
- put gold capsules in game..
- rise % success to upgrade items (to low lvl weapons and items to ultimate weapons and items.

Because is soooo hard to find talics and gems to upgrade, is verry hard to upgrade with that % succes you have setted the game.
- also rise xp on new maps for lvl up to lvl 65..and after that, to lvl 75 (again, low drop talics and TGems, low succes % to upgrade items, and with all this, xp so low...)

some of us have jobs and we dont have so much time free to play. I like the server but is verry hard for me, takes too much time to play, time i dont have free for playng.

also at CW, drop hould have: teleport pills , sumon pills, gopd capsules, pvp points pills, cash coins pills, at least lvl 70 items and weapons..

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
Hi admin . i play on server and i have some problems.
Is verry hard making lvl up. for that i have some suggestions:
- put talics and Tgems on shop (with that new event you have on server, drop is verryy low and is verry hard to take like... 99 favor talick and 99 tgems.
- put gold capsules in game..
- rise % success to upgrade items (to low lvl weapons and items to ultimate weapons and items.

Because is soooo hard to find talics and gems to upgrade, is verry hard to upgrade with that % succes you have setted the game.
- also rise xp on new maps for lvl up to lvl 65..and after that, to lvl 75 (again, low drop talics and TGems, low succes % to upgrade items, and with all this, xp so low...)

some of us have jobs and we dont have so much time free to play. I like the server but is verry hard for me, takes too much time to play, time i dont have free for playng.

also at CW, drop hould have: teleport pills , sumon pills, gopd capsules, pvp points pills, cash coins pills, at least lvl 70 items and weapons..
Hard rates of upgrade? What wrong with you?

1587239154322.png

Most of you suggestions will strike out a lot of weeks work.

dolaru1980

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
type C is 5% for 5-6 and 1% for +7, also type B 5-6 is 15% and 5% for 6-7. this is wrong! no one use normal items so what type N is +5 100%

riconess

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
ok good thing i've visited this forum. i am planning to play on this server but when i read these feedbacks from players and the way the admin behaves? i think i'll pass.