RF Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those many items in RF.Wiki - Original or invented by Mid-Way

Deathlok21

User
Cash Shop
Hello ADM,

I was browsing trough the RF.Wiki, and i saw so many items that i never saw before in RF Online, not even in 10 years or more playing this game. Those booty items, elementals and etc, so i got ask, are they original from RF Online and they were never implemented in the game, but they existed before, or you guys invented new items or made a re-skinn in some of them?

I got say, this RF.Wiki is really good, full of items and information, i know that it is not yet complete.:Good::Good::Good:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Server Developer
Cash Shop
Hello ADM,

I was browsing trough the RF.Wiki, and i saw so many items that i never saw before in RF Online, not even in 10 years or more playing this game. Those booty items, elementals and etc, so i got ask, are they original from RF Online and they were never implemented in the game, but they existed before, or you guys invented new items or made a re-skinn in some of them?

I got say, this RF.Wiki is really good, full of items and information, i know that it is not yet complete.:Good::Good::Good:
I will make when have some free time database based on original game (grand update).