Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

Those many items in RF.Wiki - Original or invented by Mid-Way

Deathlok21

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hello ADM,

I was browsing trough the RF.Wiki, and i saw so many items that i never saw before in RF Online, not even in 10 years or more playing this game. Those booty items, elementals and etc, so i got ask, are they original from RF Online and they were never implemented in the game, but they existed before, or you guys invented new items or made a re-skinn in some of them?

I got say, this RF.Wiki is really good, full of items and information, i know that it is not yet complete.:Good::Good::Good:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
Hello ADM,

I was browsing trough the RF.Wiki, and i saw so many items that i never saw before in RF Online, not even in 10 years or more playing this game. Those booty items, elementals and etc, so i got ask, are they original from RF Online and they were never implemented in the game, but they existed before, or you guys invented new items or made a re-skinn in some of them?

I got say, this RF.Wiki is really good, full of items and information, i know that it is not yet complete.:Good::Good::Good:
I will make when have some free time database based on original game (grand update).