PATCH NOTES 1.0.4
- Honor MAU will be deleted from all characters upon first login.
- Honor MAU have time limited as other generators;
- The Honor MAU for attack and defense, which provides a 400% boost, can only be acquired from PB and Holy Stone Keeper as the MAU Blessing.
- Honor generators are also available at foreign NPCs and PvP point shops (at 50% efficiency, as with usual MAU generators). Only one Honor MAU is required.
- Only one type of generator can work at a time. The MAU Blessing cannot be stacked with MAU Honor Attack.
- The AOE damage from MAU has been removed, but auto-loot is still operational.
- The drop rate for MAU has been restored to its previous level, as it was reduced by 50% in the previous patch.
- A critical bug that caused armor defense calculation errors has been fixed. It now applies the DefFacing parameters to normal Defense by grade.
- A bug that caused quest teleportation to HQs has been fixed, with a new check for the destination map's race code.
- A bug that caused only the same item to be rewarded in dungeons has been fixed.
- The description of card rewards in the 45-50 level dungeons has been fixed.
- The bug that caused incorrect money rewards for 45-50 level dungeons has been fixed.
- Dungeon time has been corrected.
- Prevent running multiple clients, but allow premium users to run an additional client.
- Russian locale has been fixed for the item package window.
- A package item indicator has been added to booty items.
Thank you for playing, and we hope you enjoy these updates!