Welcome

Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

Make an event or something to gather new players

aschz

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I really love the concept of RF Midway, really i am. Ive been playing RF for 11 years since 07 and the concept that offered by Midway is really interesting, Id put Midway in big 10 best concept of RFs that i have played for this 11 years (i mean 3rd jobs with edited skill, new map, quest, and others, are just great)

the problem of this server however, are the low population. I played Bellato and Cora yesterday just to see and try the new implemented 3rd jobs. Cora was ok i guess, i saw like 5 - 7 people online and they are nice people to chat with so it does not seem dead at all, Bellato on the other hand, i only saw 3 and they seemed to be afk.

Why the server not make an event or something? from the point i see, this server has a lot potential to be great, yet the lack of event and promotion make this server does not have the attention it deserved

Make a new player event, or any event to gather people to play this server please

Chronos

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
low popuplation because all want freebies, lowbiews, newbies, fuckbies, shitbies and etc!

GET NOW OR LEAVE!

i think there must play only good players not a server whores :Help:

aschz

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
low popuplation because all want freebies, lowbiews, newbies, fuckbies, shitbies and etc!

GET NOW OR LEAVE!

i think there must play only good players not a server whores :Help:

it doesnt have to be free given items, i mean, have u ever play RF celestial or PoA? they dont give items for free but they have good advertisement and good events.
And what if the free items are given away anyway? i mean like, give a lvl 55 or 60 weapon for free will not affect anyone at all since the weapon can only be use for farming and leveling for the new players, and it wont hurt old players at all (why of course can lvl 60+6 weapon kill u who already at lvl 80s in 1 on 1 pvp?
and it doesnt have to be free, the server can make a new quest for the newbies that once they finished the quest they will be rewarded with the weapon and the armor according to their level (like, killing 20 RHS in lvl 50+ and the reward is lvl 55 weapon +6 or armor set) rather than farming in AB which is boring as hell

TLDR, just please make an event

Chronos

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
lol why someone need trash items if 65 can be upgraded +6 safe?
where concrete steps what events when and why

Chronos

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
it doesnt have to be free given items, i mean, have u ever play RF celestial or PoA? they dont give items for free but they have good advertisement and good events.
And what if the free items are given away anyway? i mean like, give a lvl 55 or 60 weapon for free will not affect anyone at all since the weapon can only be use for farming and leveling for the new players, and it wont hurt old players at all (why of course can lvl 60+6 weapon kill u who already at lvl 80s in 1 on 1 pvp?
and it doesnt have to be free, the server can make a new quest for the newbies that once they finished the quest they will be rewarded with the weapon and the armor according to their level (like, killing 20 RHS in lvl 50+ and the reward is lvl 55 weapon +6 or armor set) rather than farming in AB which is boring as hell

TLDR, just please make an event
rf poa is dead, but midway not notice it

aschz

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
lol why someone need trash items if 65 can be upgraded +6 safe?
where concrete steps what events when and why

then make event for lvl 65 equipment, it cost nearly 1b if im not mistaken

and how someone reach lvl 65 without proper equipment?

as what i said, id rather have event quest than having myself hours on AB or caliana
Or the quest reward, make it chain quests if its have to, its lvl 65+7 equipment.

as i said before, it wont do much in 1 on 1 pvp with old player who already gather better equipments

aschz

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
rf poa is dead, but midway not notice it

both PoA and celestial are already dead. my point is saying that the concept of this midway server is also as great as they were, yet the lack of advertisements and events make them doesnt have the attention they deserved to have

Chronos

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
then make event for lvl 65 equipment, it cost nearly 1b if im not mistaken

and how someone reach lvl 65 without proper equipment?

as what i said, id rather have event quest than having myself hours on AB or caliana
Or the quest reward, make it chain quests if its have to, its lvl 65+7 equipment.

as i said before, it wont do much in 1 on 1 pvp with old player who already gather better equipments
lol, lmao....
it's really lmao givin items that u can get for 2-3 mins...

rf poa is dead

Chronos

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
both PoA and celestial are already dead. my point is saying that the concept of this midway server is also as great as they were, yet the lack of advertisements and events make them doesnt have the attention they deserved to have
midway as rf poa have a new maps in 2010, but in result u see

Chronos

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
let's talk about concrete steps before @admin read this topuc

aschz

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
lol, lmao....
it's really lmao givin items that u can get for 2-3 mins...

rf poa is dead

you missed my point dear

its not the equipment lvl or something

its the event.....

if u said lvl 65 equipment is easy to gather, then just change the rewards into something that decent, but not make them as powerful as the old players

and yes RF PoA is dead, but after how many glorious years? all private servers are destinied to be dead at some point if u notice
u missed my whole point that all i offered in this post is the advise to the server to add interesting things in the game, to add events, to advertising more because this server have a potential to be great

Chronos

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
you missed my point dear

its not the equipment lvl or something

its the event.....

if u said lvl 65 equipment is easy to gather, then just change the rewards into something that decent, but not make them as powerful as the old players

and yes RF PoA is dead, but after how many glorious years? all private servers are destinied to be dead at some point if u notice
u missed my whole point that all i offered in this post is the advise to the server to add interesting things in the game, to add events, to advertising more because this server have a potential to be great

please if u suggest something say concrete without "ANY", "SOME" "OR" and etc words it annoying.

I WANT SUGGEST GIVE FOR EVERYONE SOMETHING, BUT I DON'T KNOW, JUST GIVE SOMETHING !

what conrecte? as i said freebies, lowbiews, newbies, fuckbies, shitbies and etc!

chanchris21

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i didnt start with good items immediately. I farmed from AB to get my level 65 +6 set and then I progressed from there.
The server needs good players not beggars. :)

anchcola

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
This server has its everything customized. Thats why its hard to kill players. Summons are too weak. Acc gunners are ok. MAUs are too soft. Cora archers are too weak. Even with good items. Same with melee classes. I think because the skills, crits and dammages has been modified. My warrior with 37k dammage cant kill an acc with same items (DA). My skills do like 2k-4k while pots do 5k and 500hp regen with generators. Archers are like mobs. Its even hard to kill an acc with lvl 50 armor.

I see a lot of new players here. But the retention is too weak. They play and their gone after they see the cons of the game. Its hard for a player with same ITEMS DA and pvp relic weapon to kill another race with the same weapon. Isis do 200-1000 damage to player on same Items.

If players are complaining too much. Maybe they are not satisfied. This game has a lot of potential but the cons over weights them.

First week I saw a lot of acc and some Coras. But on the second week new people are there. But the old ones are not there anymore.

I dont know if this server is high rate or some kind of Yes high rate and Nah high rate.

I hate the QWES movement key binds. Where is the WASD keybind?

I suggest that the owner or admins try to look for other RF servers and study them a bit and see what players like on that game and make something better. Like something that they have but better.

I know admins are working nonstop and hard on this game. But If you cant figure out what players want or like then the work for several years will still be wasted when the population is declining.

Forgot about the " Nah, its gonna be easy for players and they will get bored and won't play anymore". Rather than that at least palyers will COME and play then get bored. Compared to only few people will come and play and will be disappointed.

Make players come, there will be a time line for players to get bored. Then you will have some time to create something that will get them out of their boredom.

Rather than make them come, play and get them disappointed and its gonna be hard for them to come back.
People who are bored of the game will come back if theirs hard core pvp and something new. Compared to people who got disappointed is very hard to make them come back.

Players want PVP!!! But if you cant kill a player with 1 vs 1 same items, 2 vs 1 same items or even 3 vs 1 same items. You will loose players!

Try putting something new/strong/expensive items on NPC and sell it for a huge ammount of pvp or gold points. Like 30/30 elems with set effects then sell another 35/35 then 40/40 then 50/50 and so on and so fort.

When I see something like that on NPC my mind will think to buy that thing because i want my char to be stronger and be able to kill other players.

When I see something like that on a server. I want to test that out to see how strong will my char will get. I dont want to play some char that even if u play/farm hard and still will be weak.

At first there was 5 of us playing this game. Then we encounter the cons 1 by 1 they left until it was only me.

This just a suggestion I dont intend to offend anyone.. just saying it from my heart.

aschz

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
please if u suggest something say concrete without "ANY", "SOME" "OR" and etc words it annoying.

I WANT SUGGEST GIVE FOR EVERYONE SOMETHING, BUT I DON'T KNOW, JUST GIVE SOMETHING !

what conrecte? as i said freebies, lowbiews, newbies, fuckbies, shitbies and etc!

FREEBIES is a thing given for FREE

what i asked, is an event, a quest, an alternative way to gain something rather than FARM

and i dont even ask the quest to be simple, as i said, make it chain quest if its have to. So the players will think about 'oh so i dont have to sht my hours with killing the same fkng mob to get an equipment that WILL NOT even STRONG enough to kill those who already play long time and get the end game equipment, they actually giving me chance to be equal with them'

and chris, i played cora and do i ever begging you for anything? i played synch and im member of your guild. Have i ever asked you for any equipment? i know some of in the guild are begging things for you but i DIDNT even ask anything but the question of 'where to farm'

yes the server needs a good player, in which our definition is different

try to stick with the old way to gain ur definition of 'good player' and lets see how it will change the population of the server

aschz

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
all that i suggest is give a chain quest, that will be activated everytime new player gain lvl from 60 to 70, the rewards can be gold point, in which even if they complete every quest they can only buy some part of either elems, armors, or weapons. They do STILL have to FARM

its just a different way of FARM, by giving some excitement or 'a new storyline of RF' by questing.

That is all

chanchris21

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
FREEBIES is a thing given for FREE

what i asked, is an event, a quest, an alternative way to gain something rather than FARM

and i dont even ask the quest to be simple, as i said, make it chain quest if its have to. So the players will think about 'oh so i dont have to sht my hours with killing the same fkng mob to get an equipment that WILL NOT even STRONG enough to kill those who already play long time and get the end game equipment, they actually giving me chance to be equal with them'

and chris, i played cora and do i ever begging you for anything? i played synch and im member of your guild. Have i ever asked you for any equipment? i know some of in the guild are begging things for you but i DIDNT even ask anything but the question of 'where to farm'

yes the server needs a good player, in which our definition is different

try to stick with the old way to gain ur definition of 'good player' and lets see how it will change the population of the server

aschz. you're quoting me with the wrong person.
also my comment was about the discussion, not the post itself.
Sorry Synch, no offense meant at all.
I am with you on your idea of daily quest. Although a daily quest already do exist.

aschz

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
aschz. you're quoting me with the wrong person.
also my comment was about the discussion, not the post itself.
Sorry Synch, no offense meant at all.
I am with you on your idea of daily quest. Although a daily quest already do exist.

yes i know theres daily quest, but as its named 'daily', for how long do we, new players, can hope to be equal place as u guys?
ofc u will always be far more superior than the new ones because, hell, u play this game from the day 1 as we maybe play this game from the day 100s
by doing this, it will give anyone no harm. as i said, the rewards doesnt have to be something instant, they can buy golden equipment or pvp equipment by finishing the LONG and HARD quest (if its have to as i said), but not whole, just some pieces of elems or armors, or even to try the lots of fashions that the server offered

and im so sorry havent online for 3 days perhaps, my friend got sick so i have to trade my ER shifts, and 36 hours in ER is just too much lol
will try online tonight (its 5.30 morning in Indonesia)