Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

NEW UPDATE

proPP

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
and guys every server has their own challenges, stop whining about things that you want. the admin cannot pleases you all because all of us has different desires in a server. if you cannot get enough gp or talics, that means other players too. just my point.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
hi admin... still problem in buying the mantle. sometime my game crush when trying to buy also..

http://imgur.com/a/DpllH

DpllH
Fixed. No patch or restart needed.

Lief

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Dont know what has been told about but just wanna thumbs up admin taking a look at Maus, the damage seem to be okay i guess but Ranger MAU getting hit by 5k in my strongest spell isnt good lol, You cant make Maus def too low cause we can abuse of invis pot to mess with them ( getting invis xD ) but you cant let their defense too high cause 3-4 Maus can literally kill 2 pts 1 of cora and 1 of accs since its took ages to take them down ( melee even worse! 3-4k damage each hit on a MAU that have 300k HP I think )
Just my Opinion!

proPP

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
gm, is the price of golden pig npc armors/weapons/items that are not reduced will stay like that?
just asking... i think 200k+ items like hmmm... unreasonable to purchase since gold is being farmed now. or they will be reduced like the others?
or should i wait for the update and see? like i said... just askingssssss. :D