Register Log in

NEW UPDATE

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
+ to torrent. It works at 100%
Just killed two bugs and got 3 and 4 bless form each. How about to nerf mau def back to normal state? MAU with bless will dominate next cw.
image.png

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
+ to torrent. It works at 100%
Just killed two bugs and got 3 and 4 bless form each. How about to nerf mau def back to normal state? MAU with bless will dominate next cw.
image.png
We will continue monitoring and we will aplied some fixes instantly.

microsoniC

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i just download the client new and it Work´s. BUT SIR ADMIN. I spend more then 1 week to upgrade archons armor +3 so. is it possible to get the 65 archons armor +3 back. ????
and Sir maybe you play with us sometimes then u can see by urself what you have to Update/patch. this server is just alive if people are playing. but if you update and patch everthing new. that everyone los his gear that sucks (sry for it) but this it the truth i think... everyone who spend hours, weeks, month in this server. lose everthing in few secounds after update. :((

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
i just download the client new and it Work´s. BUT SIR ADMIN. I spend more then 1 week to upgrade archons armor +3 so. is it possible to get the 65 archons armor +3 back. ????
and Sir maybe you play with us sometimes then u can see by urself what you have to Update/patch. this server is just alive if people are playing. but if you update and patch everthing new. that everyone los his gear that sucks (sry for it) but this it the truth i think... everyone who spend hours, weeks, month in this server. lose everthing in few secounds after update. :((
Sure, we can continue keep old server conception with a few peoples, but no we can try bring server a second life and is without any wipes. All params of old armors has been keep.

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Microsonic:
I know you feeling but this is a new start. 65 archon armor will be weak against 70 intense/orange/relic weapon trust me. Just start to make 70 intense armor till +4-5 now.

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
- Added 65/67 Armor/Weapon from ...
It seems to be not only 65/67 things were added to the drop list:
gD07w

WaTKt

Is that glitch?
odUo6J0.jpg

Qm0E93A.jpg

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
If 70 weapon/armor is intense then it should be upgraded till +2 safe and not break at +1. Also the chance must be like for intensed and not like leon. Just made a test with t4 and it burned at +1

Couluciouse2

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
well looks like i am not making CW... everytime i login and its loading towards that space station, the game crashes
And weird thing is it onlt does that for my main account

My other account is "Error Character Selection"