admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
help with this cant load game properly thanks

l.php
Read the following info: https://mid-way.ru/forum/threads/new-update.1761/page-2#post-11802

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
To avoid the situation then someone enters the chip model you can add a turret with close range which will kill in one shot anyone. It is better then replace chip model with PB model. Also if you will add a touch guardian near the chip CW could not be done by one player

nedius004

User
Premium User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i ged same error i dawnloaded the new client had that problem then i dawnloaded the official usa client let it patch and i ged same error

ryannicholas

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
IGN:DarkDeathKnight
Hello dear, 1st of all this is officially the worst update transition that i've had seen you coulda easily just wipe the server, second, every player that had +4 or +5 70 archon gear (like me) got it removed or changed to weird cora stuff also if you try remove the cora equips you get rf online bin error and can't log in to your account. Players like me, Blazem and BigGuy all got bin error trying to change the cora equip. Also reset our entire progress in archon gear plus acumulated gold without any compensation is for sure a shame.
Farewell!

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
No need to cry. Just calm down and use your brain. Thank me later.
Developer did a huge work. It is obvious at first time some players will not like some changes.
If you will read the server rules you will remember your character and all he have belongs to owner of this server.
You accepted those terms and played on this server! Accepted terms of playing on mid-way? Then dont regret about anything what was happended according to server rules!

Last edited:

trash

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
MY GOLDS AND PVP POINTS!!!! DAMMIT!! WHY NEED TO REMOVE THEM?! IF I KNEW ULL GONNA WIPE THEM.. I MAY HAVE BOUGHT ALL ITEMS USING GOLD POINTS.. UPDATING WITHOUT NOTICE.. WTF IS THIS?